- New Board - creates new empty board
- New board from template - creates new board from a template previously saved using "Save board as template". In this case you can create new board that already have content in them.
- Open board - open board from file
- Save board - save board to file
- Save board as - save board to a new file
- Save board as template - save current board state for reuse as a template. You'll be able to create new boards with items that are currently in this board.
- Manage reusable checklists - create named checklists that you can use to create new tasks.
- Exit - close the program.
- Undo - Redo last action like in other editors
- Add Task - add a single task to the leftmost column
- Add Tasks - add a bunch of tasks at once
- Manage columns - rename and reorder columns
- Create checkpoint - save board state so you can return to it later
- Revert to checkpoint - revert to a previously saved board state.
- Manage checkpoints - rename and delete checkpoints.